Search for materials in the library on-line catalog. If the call number begins with OFFSITE, follow these instructions to retrieve the material. All off site materials must be used at The Family History Place.
- Fill out the request form and submit to a volunteer at the library, or submit on line using this form at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may request up to 5 items at one time.
- Allow 3 to 5 business days for retrieval.
- An email will be sent to inform you when the items are available at the library.
- Requested items are held for use for one week. The item can be extended for an additional week.