Donations from members and supporters supplement income from dues and other sources. Contributions of all sizes are important toward supporting our mission.
- To make a donation, click on the link below for the desired fund. You will be taken to a donation form.
- Complete the form and click on the "Submit Donation" button at the bottom of the form. If you are making a memorial donation, enter the name of the individual to be honored in the comments section. You will then be taken to a confirmation page.
- Verify that the information is correct and click on the check box at the bottom of the screen. A code will appear.
- Enter that code in the box and select the "Confirm and Pay with Check" or the "Confirm and Pay with PayPal" button.
- If paying with a check, print the donation receipt and mail with your check to GSKC, P.O. Box 623, Boerne, TX 78006.
- If paying with a credit card, enter your card information and submit payment.
Donations to the GSKC Building Fund allow us to plan for the day when we will need new facilities to replace the FHP facility. We need to build this fund over time. Please consider making a contribution from time to time.
Donations to the Society Operating Fund allow us to achieve the education, preservation and outreach goals established by the society.
Donations to our Library Operating Fund support our excellent research facility that is open to members as well as the general public.
Donations to our Memorial Fund support our library with the purchase of research material in the name of an individual.
The Genealogical Society of Kendall County is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation. All donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. The Genealogy Society of Kendall County has provided no goods or services to you in consideration, in whole or in part, for your contribution.
Thank you for you generous support!